Wow is dying, that's what i posted on Reddit
Let's sum up WoW and its expansions:
Wed May 13 12:21:32 2015 - permalink -
1) They removed a big part of the social interactions with flying mounts
2) They removed the RPG aspect (nothing to customize, no special questlines depending on your class, your race, ... everyone lives the same story)
3) They removed all the difficulty with super easy dungeons + heroic dungeons
4) They removed another part of the social aspect with LFG and LFR (you don't have to make friends or to have guilds now, awesome right?)
5) They added 3 modes to raid, in order to people to do them again and again : LFG/normal/heroic/mythic
6) They created shitty cities and PVP zones (Stormshield, Ashran)
7) They let the pvp die (bots, bots everywhere)
8) They removed the MMO in MMO-RPG (garrisons: you are always waiting, alone in a big house, for raids or something to do)
9) Eventually, they removed the fact that you might get stuff by doing anything (the only way to get stuff now is to raid or to wait for your followers to find stuff for you)
In fact, they removed everything... Challenge, fun, social, ... What's left? The lore and the raids (if you like to do the same raids again and again) There's nothing more. No more reason to play this game. That's it. WoW is genuinely dying.
It's so sad.